To help expedite your and others’ purchase experience, we request that you complete and sign the PDFs below. Scan and send completed documents to Dealer Registration or fax to 218.385.3232 prior to Friday. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you!
Auction Access member? So are we!
AA Member Dealer Registration Packet
If you are already an Auction ACCESS member please select the above AA Member Registration Packet, complete, and return to us to complete the registration process.
Not an Auction Access member?
You can sign up for Auction ACCESS by completing the Non-AA Dealer Registration Packet Below or by visiting the Auction ACCESS website.
Non-AA Dealer Registration Packet
Auction ACCESS website
If you need to make any adjustments to your Auction ACCESS Account please select the form you need and send to us at the auction and we can take care of it for you.
Dealership Authorization of Individual
Dealership Removal of Individual
Individual Authorization Letter
Out of Business Form
GSA Sales - Public Welcome
Public is only welcome to our Government Service Administration (GSA) fleet sales.
- Next GSA Sale is Friday 12/21/2018 at 9AM
- Inspection period: 10am to 5pm 12/20 and 8am to 9am 12/21
- Please call ahead of time with any questions
- Registration Forms
- If you have registered with us previously and wish to attend the upcoming sale please fill out the Returning Customer Form.
- Vehicle Release Authorization
- Buyer is responsible for transporting vehicle from the auction site
- Please complete and return the Release Authorization if you are unable to remove the vehicle from the premises yourself.
- Applies to Public Individuals and Dealerships.
- Must completed if using a transport company.
- Vehicle must be removed from auction site the day of the sale
- GSA reserves the right to add or delete vehicles from their run list at their discretion.
- Sale information can be found at GSA's website by clicking the GSA Contract Holder link below.